I'm getting there!

By At least I'm trying - 26/08/2023 20:00

Today, one of my worst nightmares as an overweight woman came true. My boyfriend showed me a video someone had recorded of us exercising together, and who was mocking my weight the entire time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 873
You deserved it 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

F that person and keep up the good work.

You can contact whoever runs the site and report it that they did not have permission to post you they might take it down.

Comments

F that person and keep up the good work.

You can contact whoever runs the site and report it that they did not have permission to post you they might take it down.

Sounds like that boyfriend belongs in the dumpster with the jerk recording you.

No, the one recording was mocking her weight, not the boyfriend.

Sorry, but fat people exercising is objectively funny. That's why many fat people stay fat, or exercise in abandoned warehouses in the dark at 4 am.

For every one of those, there are 3 like me cheering you on! Move to have fun and feel good.

tiptoppc 19

I make fun of fat people who DON’T attempt to get their weight or eating under control. I don’t think I’ve ever felt repulsed at a large person exercising, or trying to eat right. But I have made fun of people 300+ who are into their 5th plate from the buffet with 3 other plates awaiting consumption. For the record, I have been one of those “Fatties” at least 2x in my life (240lbs + at 5’8”), and found the best thing to do to bring down weight isn’t exercise, it’s cut out the damn sugar and limit carbs. i still was able to drink beer, and eat apples, but the overconsumption of sugar and empty carbs with no nutrients is what causes it. exercise helps efficiency of burning/intaking calories and defining muscle mass, but does nothing for weight. try scaling back sugar to 1/4th of what you normally consume for two weeks and see what I mean. change nothing else. you will drop weight whether you exercise or not. but! exercise also does help with appetite control and mood, so doing that as well if possible is good too, as it controls other aspects than weight.