By Anonymous - 25/09/2010 14:45 - Malaysia

Today, I was trying to apply some toothpaste on my pimple to help dry it out. My mum came from behind and hugged me, making me accidentally apply minty toothpaste into my right eye instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 855
You deserved it 4 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BananaTroll 0

I love brushing my pimple too. It keeps its breath fresh and clean.

At least of some wacko comes up to you and sniffs your eye, it'll smell minty fresh ^_^

Comments

hydraj 0

what kinda mom comes and hugs you from behind like that! I think u have a whole other fml comin up!

SkullCanddi 0

That Doesnt Work. Neither Does Proactive. Tough Luck, Buddy.

toothpaste has the same affect on a pimple that clearasil does.

For those saying that toothpaste doesn't work on zits...it does work, as long as it's a baking soda based toothpaste. Others will simply irritate the skin, but a baking sida one dries the zit out nicely.

Why not use just plain baking soda and water, then? It does work. You're right, it is the baking soda that apparently works to dry up a pimple. But, the chemicals in the toothpaste (even the baking soda ones have the chemicals in them) will not help your acne problem. In the long run (sometimes even within a week) it will make the issue worse.

Holy shit, you really are against putting toothpaste on acne.

killabee 0

That's exactly what I was thinking. Extremely opposed.

No, I'm offering other ideas and using my brain. Get over yourselves.

WearingHats 14

You seem a little more full of yourself than these people, they didn't accuse you of anything the just pointed out that you really don't like people using toothpaste to clear acne.

That doesn't make me full of myself. Learn the meaning of the phrase. I can only tell you what works and what doesn't (using well known facts provided by a dermatologist). It's your choice to either listen and try something else, or not. I don't care.

Wow spam a little too over the top??! No need to be so rude to her...

SmallTownCutie 0

161- Well she is being seriously annoying. She comments these things on almost every post, and it's like, ok, we saw your first 10 comments, you can hush now.

Oh I know I've read all her annoying comments, but he still didn't have to call her a bitch so many times, that's just absurd.

Ha that's sweet if you to apologize! :)

182 - You're the rude one. Take it easy. You've stated your side numerous times and we all get it. If people still want to put toothpaste on their face, let them. All these chemicals you're talking about are harmless. If their skin gets dried out, they'll stop. Just mellow out and everything will be OK.

All I'm doing is regurgitating what my dermatologist has told me. I'm just saying what will happen; she told me that it should have relatively the same effect for everyone. I'm not saying "do this, not that", I'm saying that this is what she told me, and that's that. They have the choice to either think about it and heed the advice, or not. No reason to freak out and call me a bitch. You don't see that as rude? I'm human. I retaliate.

You're mindlessly regurgitating something you heard from a dermatologist and then calling everyone stupid and ignorant if they have a differing opinion. Yes, I would consider that rude.

It's not 'mindlessly' if I've gone out to test it myself. I know a few people personally that go to the same dermatologist, and they've all found the same thing. It's not a case where it works for half but doesn't work for the other, from what I've seen. Actually, regurgitating facts is not rude. Calling a person a 'bitch' and freaking out on them, is. Where did I call them stupid? They are ignorant if they resort to name calling. Why are you still commenting on this? Sheesh.

omg you are the only other person besides Elvis and my mum that I know of that does the whole toothpaste on the pimple thing I do it all the time too it works so well :D

That sucks.. btw i have a trick that works way better! put a aspirine on a little plate and add one spoon of water.. wait until it desolves and then put it on your pimple! The medicine inside the aspirine will fight the infection (every pimple is concidered a tiny tiny infection).. try it.. it works:)..

Omg poor kid fyl that is so sad. i've never been more moved by an fml. grow some testicles