By Anonymous - 25/09/2010 14:45 - Malaysia

Today, I was trying to apply some toothpaste on my pimple to help dry it out. My mum came from behind and hugged me, making me accidentally apply minty toothpaste into my right eye instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 855
You deserved it 4 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BananaTroll 0

I love brushing my pimple too. It keeps its breath fresh and clean.

At least of some wacko comes up to you and sniffs your eye, it'll smell minty fresh ^_^

Comments

serenity40 6

If it happened that fast, OP wouldn't have been able to.

Ouch, bet that kinda stung. Toothpaste on pimples only works for some kinds of toothpastes. Others, I think it just burns. Anyone know what kinds of toothpastes gets rid of pimples?

None of them. They all irritate your skin (I think it's the fluoride) and they all severely dry your skin out (I think it's the salicylic acid? Not sure on the name of it...). Drying your skin out with toothpaste, even if it doesn't contain fluoride, will eventually make your acne worse. Get a kaolin clay mask.

killabee 0

It does dry out your skin, but that's why it works. Obviously you're not going to want to use it like a mask or anything, it's just helpful for when you get one big monster zit. You know the horrible cyst ones that you can't really squeeze? Those are the ones you use toothpaste on.

sourgirl101 28

It will dry out your skin if you put it all over. It's only good for "spot treatments".

smiley1014 23

Who puts toothpaste on pimples?!?!

....alot of ppl i hear do it #justsaying

banananut 0

29, you look like the guy from that above the influence commercial! the one where those guys are at that diner and the one guy's like "we're gonna go get twisted, are you coming or what?" yeah, you look like the guy that was like "no i have to hit the books" sorry, just had to mention that.

banananut 0

29, you look like the guy from that above the influence commercial! the one where those guys are at that diner and the one guy's like "we're gonna go get twisted, are you coming or what?" yeah, you look like the guy that was like "no i have to hit the books" sorry, just had to mention that. (sorry if this is a double post)

sallen0046 4

If toothpaste did anything for pimples, it would also be labeled as an acne treatment. Pay a little more attention to your surroundings and these things wouldn't happen.

WearingHats 14

If acne treatment is not it's main function, they don't really have a reason to advertise it. If they did they would probably get nailed for false advertising since it doesn't work for everyone, or anyone according to number 12.

I've got no opinion on the effectiveness of toothpaste as an acne treatment, but if it did work, they'd repackage it and sell the same basic compound as two products. Lots of products have the same active ingredients, which is why everyday products can have multiple uses.

DianeArmstrong 0

Your mother hugs you. Boo ******* hoo

Just reward her hug with an upper cut to the chin #justsaying

Why do you keep saying, "#just saying"? There's no point to that. Say your comment and be done with it.

why's it such a bother let him say what he says... just sayin

*facepalm* Yup, we've got a bunch of intelligent adults here...

It's obviously his signature, it's on all of his posts...

WearingHats 14

You put it on one of your posts as well.

124- I was mocking him. Are you that thick?!

SmallTownCutie 0

Why does it bother you? His signature wasn't directed towards you, so it's kind of rude to freak out. And yes, you seriously seem like you're freaking out.

I'm a little shocked at all the stupidity on here. I didn't realize it was a signature until after I posted my first comment. Are you guys hearing yourselves? Geez. It's still pointless to put it in the post. That's all I'm saying.

okay first of all you keep saying people are stupid. well, we get it and you honestly need to get over yourself, because notice how many people are proving you wrong and you are just being a stuborn bitch about it. wel you're not the smartest person and you're extremely arrogant. you are no smarter than we are, and frankly you don't look older than 15. just saying

At least of some wacko comes up to you and sniffs your eye, it'll smell minty fresh ^_^

I know a girl with a penchant for licking eyeballs. Gross but true.

Over9000FML 0

i cant say your life sucks because of that... >_>