By cjk004 - 15/02/2009 11:35 - United States

Today, I was trying on lingerie in the dressing room of Victoria’s Secret with my boyfriend next to me. I told my him in a seductive, playful tone “You can stay and watch if you give me a piece of your gum.” He said “No I only have three more” and left the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 753
You deserved it 6 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lemonkid44 0

NEVER come between a man and his gum.

EFFyourlifecait 0

im sorry, but that just made my day.

Comments

Spencer_fml 0

What an ungrateful twat, you tried being romantic and he was too dumb to get it.

SmokinWeed 0

"I'll let you watch me change for gum". How romantic...

ttw06 0

he prob only waits for the lights to go out to see you nakey

I'd totally do that same thing, but it'd be for comedic value, and I'd then come back and give gum anyway. I think this is dramatized, I'm sure he was just being funny. If not, well...

Doesn't this technically make you a stripper?

#10-I dont think she was trying to use a pick up line on her b/f...he's already her b/f. I think she was trying to be silly and playful and sexy at the same time. Girls do this. I dont know why, but we do (AKA, if you give me a fry I'll do x y or z, etc), and the OP was surprised by the fact that he wouldn't give her one to watch her strip. Actually, I kinda think its silly that he wouldn't give her a piece for just asking. Besides, its a moot point anyway. VS doesnt let members of the opposite sex into the change room with the person. Usually dont even let another person in with the person, same sex or opposite. Unless policies have changed a lot.

wait, just checking... is gum a euphemism for penis? Because then he's gay... and/or is blessed.

most decent guys feel uncomfortable in a lingerie shop. i dunno why, but most guys i know dont like going in there in the first place.

#39 Wow, you've got a lot of hate to unload there. She was reasonably expecting her boyfriend to want to see her in sexy underwear (in case you hadn't heard, women like to be thought attractive and to be wanted) He may in fact have seen someone get turned away or already know that men weren't allowed to enter the dressing rooms and was negative for that reason. She might just be lacking in self confidence and takes any negative as rejection, whatever. What it doesn't mean is that she's presumptuous and self-important, just a fairly average female. Sounds like somebody needs a hug, or at least to get on friendly terms with women's "special slots"

The relationship between a man and his gum is a rather sensitive one and you should never disturb it!

Well, he is your EX, right? That means he probably does not want to see you naked. I have never thought there may be guys like that out ere...