By Anonymous - 15/10/2010 23:44 - United States

Today, I was told I look like Susan Boyle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 537
You deserved it 5 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so does that mean that in 60 years you'll be a singing sensation for 15 minutes?

Comments

Wow I feel sorry for you. That would be my cue to start learning good makeup and hair tricks. It made Susan look more...civilized? But she still wasnt pretty.

Because being slightly older and overweight makes you uncivilised, does it? What a stupid comment.

Am I the only one who doesn't think this is an FML? How shallow is our society when someone feels as if their life is over because they resemble someone who is not particularly attractive? I, for one, absolutely adore Susan Boyle, her talent is simply mind-blowing. <3 Maybe I'm overreacting, lol, but I really do think society needs to look past how they & people around them look once in while.

it kind of seems like they make a big deal over her based on the sole fact that she is not attractive..it does suck

emmanizzer 6

Finally, some nice people on FML. I thought they all left. :)

devittmk 0

hahahahaha that would be the biggest insult

if you can sing like her, you're on a winning streak ;)

Actually 75, it has nothing to do with her weight or the fact she was older. But when you arent exactly naturally pretty and you dont do you hair or makeup, it makes you look like a cave man or something.

OMG this really made me laugh out loud!!! well.. she's kinda cute... in that such a sweet old lady kinda way... 

omg you were on the kaseemg show werent you!!!!

TerrorDollie 0

FYL!!! I'd be be sooooo sad! That sucks! Were they serious or jus playing?? Maybe you resemble her like in an attractive way...like you have her nose or her eyes or something.