By thanksjerk - 11/08/2009 05:01 - Canada

Today, I was talking with my friend-turned boyfriend and cutely told him that I could no longer remember all the things that he used to do that bothered me. He told me he could remember every one of mine and listed them all off for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 994
You deserved it 41 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet you remember at least one thing that he did that annoyed now? ;-)

maybe_tomorrow 0

Urgh, why are there so many girls saying that they told their bf's something 'cutely'?

Comments

http://whitewhine.tumblr.com/ ... this is not. How the hell did this get approved?

FlyingDutchmen60 0

I think we need a counter for all of the whiny over-sensitive girlfriend anecdotes that get posted on this site.

letitbe56 0

YDI for lying...love's not about forgetting the things that bother you, it's about realizing they're worth overlooking.

OP fails, the guy has EPIC WIN written all over him.

my husband is like that. I had an issue I wanted speak with him about( I don't evenremember what it was). he had a list - which he rattled off. I was gobsmacked and walked away. of course you sort of asked for it. not realizing that you're a romantic and he's not he felt like you had just opened a door for him. open an actual door and get rid of him. he's wasting your time.

So basically what you're saying is you're a self-centered, egotistical, narcissistic bitch who thinks of herself as perfect, and will leave her husband if he disagrees? And you want others to be more like you? ...Ya, 'cuz that's what we need more of in the world. And as for your idea of keeping track of both, I think it would be a good idea. Keep track of the ratio. Might be interesting to see which is the whinier sex. And finally, someone put a lot of work into the reply function. Learn to use it.

oh and tubasauraus: if you're going to do that, then be fair and keep a list of their whiney male counterparts.

People are so god damn stupid. OP you set yourself up for that one.

IGoRawrrx3 0

Yet another whiny girlfriend trying to get pity for something she clearly set herself up for. Eh. Fail.