By thanksjerk - 11/08/2009 05:01 - Canada

Today, I was talking with my friend-turned boyfriend and cutely told him that I could no longer remember all the things that he used to do that bothered me. He told me he could remember every one of mine and listed them all off for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 994
You deserved it 41 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet you remember at least one thing that he did that annoyed now? ;-)

maybe_tomorrow 0

Urgh, why are there so many girls saying that they told their bf's something 'cutely'?

Comments

Sukismama 2

Even though we all hear of guys (and girls) being jerks all the time now and days, I still find myself surprised and somewhat shocked at the insensitivity(sp?) and rudeness of some people.Especially when they do it to someone they care about/love.

Be glad you have a true friend who can be honest with you. I'd hope he can tell you all that he likes about you as well as all that he dislikes.

Love's not about being blind towards one's faults, its learning to look past them.

Let's hear it for our brother who came out of the friend zone!

Am I the only one here who realises her boyfriend did the impossible? He escaped the friendzone :')

spacedragon 4

A MOMENT OF PRAISE FOR OUR BROTHER WHO MADE IT OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE

Got out of the friendzone only to screw things up..

Assuming you didn't dump him for being honest, he is still dating you after all those little annoyances. Would you rather him be honest? Or lie? Because if you are ok with him lying, this'll lead to issues down the road.