By danman - 14/04/2013 22:20 - United States

Today, I was taking a walk, when an elderly lady in a motorized wheelchair slammed into me from behind. There was plenty of room to pass by, but noooo, trying to run me down like a dog, then giving me the finger and yelling "Watch where you're walking!" is so damn preferable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 667
You deserved it 4 242

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn, so many evil grandmas popping up lately!

You should know by now the elderly will do as they please, and they've been walking the earth long enough to get away with it.

Comments

Do like I do, 68. Most novelty stores sell those cheap little pairs of handcuffs for about five bucks. Keep a set with you and the next time you see a fat person in a cart that disrespects you, just handcuff their cart to a display shelf and walk away. Those cuffs are very strong for the money. By the way - have you ever seen a skinny person in one if those store carts? No? Me, neither.

Wow. So many crazy old ladies lately...

lollypop30001 19

I had the Opposite happen to me. I have a bad back and can't walk to much in the store. I was at Walmart in a motorized wheelchair, and this rude Grandpa who wasn't looking ran in to me. I even said watch out and he had the balls to yell at me. He said it was my fault. I was sick of old farts getting away with things and I cusses him out.

fatalwish 6

the elderly and the morbidly obese have 1 thing in common. get them on a rascle and shit gets real!

You were walking... and she slammed into from behind?? Three things come to mind when I read this: you're a zombie, you're a ghost, FML was hacked.

Just another Grandma trolling people and getting away with it, nothing new here..

Old people, man, they're crazy. But really, just brush it off OP, old people seem to have little pleasures in life besides tormenting loved ones or unsuspecting strangers.

Giluh 19

Drag her to the home. Dang old people had a life time to learn how to show respect and class. People acting like that should not allowed to roam the streets without younger supervision.

That would be my preference! "Get out the way mother *******!" heh heh, just kidding, no not really, yes...