By Anonymous - 08/02/2013 21:20 - United States - Woodbridge

Today, I was taking a stroll in our yard, when my mother decided it would be hilarious to run me down with her Segway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 190
You deserved it 3 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheManager 6

Grand theft auto her ass!! Knock her off and take it for a spin.

Comments

that's funny AF you have a very fun mom lol

that must of hurt those bad boys go pretty fast

No kidding, if you can own land in a state as small as Connecticut, and a 5,000$ toy, you must be pretty well off ;)

i wanna know wtf goes through some of these people's heads when they wake up & decide to waste their money on some of the most unnecessary things. like WTF could you possibly need a segway for? you might as well cut your ******* legs off & get a wheelchair because anyone who chooses to get a machine to aid them in walking when they are perfectly capable of walking should just go be handicapped.

so... I because I have a car and a bike, I should just cut my legs off?

You might find this hard to believe but some people think Segways are awesome. And they would be right.

Michael_92 20

I have a car, a truck, a quad, a snowmobile, a go-kart, should I go ahead and cut my legs off because I like things with wheels that go fast? Some of you people make no sense.

why would you compare a car to a segway? those are completely different things. You use a car to get somewhere a lot faster than walking. A segway is for people who are too lazy to walk a few meters.

token_blackguy 18

That does sound hilarious, did she get it on video?

Satoaoi 13

that painful but funny just Cuz it was a segway and Cuz it was your own mom