By Ophelia - 22/11/2012 05:44 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, I was so bored with my job at McDonald's that I actually hoped someone would come in and make a huge mess for me to clean. No one did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 391
You deserved it 4 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ks23 9

What McDonald's was that? All the ones I have been in look like tornadoes have gone through them.

I do accents when taking orders in the drive through and that usually gets me through the day

Comments

HelloChrissy 9

The McDonalds I worked at used to tell us "if you have time to lean, you have time to clean" any time they saw us just standing around.

I work at McDonald's now, and my manger says the same thing. I honestly hate working there. It's awful. I guess you have to start somewhere.

perdix 29

I'm glad no one has told you of the entertainment you can get from spitting in people's food and watching them eat it. Oooops.

Nice work if you can get it... Just stand around and get paid for it.

If you keep getting paid for doing nothing it really sucks after a while. I have been through it and its horrible.

Agreed. I'm a blackjack dealer, and when it's slow, I have no choice but to stand there and do nothing. Makes for a long shift.

You better find yourself something to do at work, or you will end up unemployed before the holidays, but at least everyone else will get their christmas bonus....

I work graveyard shift so I can relate.

Sometimes I'll just clean my room up for a while when I have nothing to do. Cleaning sure does pass the time I guess....

I don't really see how this is a FML. Maybe I'm the only one?

Because he is bored at work, which makes the day go slower.

This should say 'Today, my job is at McDonald's. FML

Why would you say such a thing? It's a job that has a demand. Do you somehow think you're better than others? Kinda rude.

merryhappy1887 20

I make almost 500$ a week at McDonald's depending on my overtime so suck it ya bitch. Also was a manager straight out of high school. Mcdicks is pretty chill.

Be careful what you wish for, you might get a huge surprise in the ball pit! :P