By Ophelia - 22/11/2012 05:44 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, I was so bored with my job at McDonald's that I actually hoped someone would come in and make a huge mess for me to clean. No one did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 391
You deserved it 4 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ks23 9

What McDonald's was that? All the ones I have been in look like tornadoes have gone through them.

I do accents when taking orders in the drive through and that usually gets me through the day

Comments

Yeah, the colors blue and brown actually go very well together

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#46- If I'm not mistaken, that's the second time I've seen one of your comments talking about blue and brown and not having anything to do with the FML. What are you talking about?

Isn't blue and brown a reference to working class jobs? Like working on a factory shop floor or something. (Why has the comment I replied to been deleted?)

What does the FML team have against blue and brown?

I like to shove marbles up my arsehole and giggle like a horsey-horse.

58- not sure if modded... or just randomness.

Yeah they changed it for me. Come on, surely you can do better.

I wouldn't tempt Alan, wallandpeice. He has ways of dealing with people. Your original comment wasn't any better, anyway.

Doesn't Alan have better things to be doing?

Nightwing98 22

Yay! Fml team cracking down on dumb comments!

I wish you could thumb up the fml team >.

I'm actually really loving this Alan guy.

I like this comment.... Because there is LOTS they could be doing. I'm a swing manager there and the jobs never stop for my crew even on the slowest nights.

96 - That is exactly what I meant. There is always something else to do. I didn't choose my word very carefull, because I am not English. Sorry!

Sometimes, I'm the same with my house. I hope my family makes a mess sometimes so I can clean it up. I guess we're freaks like that OP, well, I am anyways.

You should apply for the same job as the OP has.

Why? So that he could have the exact same FML as OP?

I feel the same way... working at dunkin donuts is just as boring.

Op and yourself should become housemaids if you really want to clean up messed that much.

2- come to my house, you will have hours of fun here! :)

#91 I said sometimes..... just kidding I'll be over there soon.

if2013 10

i used to think the same thing every single shift!

Cat_Daniels 6

I do accents when taking orders in the drive through and that usually gets me through the day

doglover100 28
kaymi 17

I usually change my accent each time while giving the order. One day we shall meet up in a drive thru and have a voice off. Lol

One of my friends who works there does different movie character voices. It's really damn creepy when Gollum's voice comes out of the speaker saying, "Would you like to try an apple pie, my precious?"

ks23 9

What McDonald's was that? All the ones I have been in look like tornadoes have gone through them.

#5. In response to your question, I will submit to you as fact: Those were in fact not the commonly occurring tornadoes you would find so naturally in nature. But rather the end result when Chuck Norris gained Intel that Ronnie 'The Don' McDonald was hiding out in one of his slop houses. Nobody stiffs Chuck Norris in a poker game. Ever

just a quick question, does anyone else dislike Chuck Norris jokes? or am I the only one?

See, he is so skilled that he even ended Noor's reply with a period while banging her head on the keyboard.

Some McDonald's are open 24 hours so they could have been on a night shift.

Well, Chuck Norris does like to prove a point...

oj101 33

That what happens when you have two McDonalds at the end of every street - the market is so saturated, McDonalds only McCompetes with themselves. I guess you're not lovin' it.

We had music at my last Maccas job, feel bad that you guys don't

Better than dealing with a disgusting customer.

Instead, deal with the leftovers of a disgusting customer!

Be careful what you hope for. You might post a complete opposite FML someday.

Future FML: Today, I had the the most disgusting day with my job at McDonald's. Some mom let her kid have diarrhea inside the playpen. It went from the top of the slide down and into the balls. My boss suggested I should do it, because I always looked bored at work. It was a huge mess. FML.