By Ophelia - 22/11/2012 05:44 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, I was so bored with my job at McDonald's that I actually hoped someone would come in and make a huge mess for me to clean. No one did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 391
You deserved it 4 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ks23 9

What McDonald's was that? All the ones I have been in look like tornadoes have gone through them.

I do accents when taking orders in the drive through and that usually gets me through the day

Comments

Wow, yeah your life is totally ****** up. Grow a pair & get on with life. Imbecile.

Kallian_fml 21

You can come clean up at my job if you like. After 18 preschoolers have been through the room I begin to wish it had been a tornado instead.

although I liked that, she's not scrubbing anything!

Haha you really made me laugh hard lol!

62- haha & lol? Then you mentioned you laughed ... That's kind of redundant don't you think?

what about the bathroom? they're always dirty, at the ones I go to

When I worked at maccaz there was ALWAYS something to do: count stock, or re-mop floors, or clean the always filthy play area!

there are alot of people who work in mcdonalds!

perdix 29

Maybe the OP can clean up your sister. Is she dirrrrrty or a hot mess?

I used to work there during high school, funnily enough, I don't miss it.

Maybe I should stop putting my rubbish in the bin when I go to McDonalds... (I'm not going to stop. I'm not a telepath or a jerk.)

Well, if you are bored at your current job, why don't you try to find a more challenging one? I know the economy is quite bad at the moment in the USA but you can at least try :)

hawright 13

This is completely unrelated to said FML post because I could give a shit less about being bored at work. I just wanted to say I like your pic, Chirpa.