By God,NotAgain,Please - 15/04/2017 19:00 - Pakistan - Karachi

Today, I re-sat an expensive exam I'd flunked 6 months previously. The same impossible multiple choice questions appeared, which I'd been unable to find the answers to, even with all my textbooks and the internet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 325
You deserved it 766

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm trying to understand why you would re-sit an expensive exam if you were unable to find answers to the questions on it. Also, did you try finding and asking people who passed the exam?

jgriff79 23

If you can't find it on the Internet, it does not exist!

Comments

I'm trying to understand why you would re-sit an expensive exam if you were unable to find answers to the questions on it. Also, did you try finding and asking people who passed the exam?

leagacysgirl 19

Probably needs that exam to complete a degree.

Asking someone who's sat the exam the answer to a question is usually considered cheating in countries on the Asian continent. Which, considering how seriously they take exams, can get you out in jail/prison, and banned from pretty much every school.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Cassieloub 3

Yes because looking in textbooks is clearly cheating....

Trying to memorize answers from previous tests is.

But she wasn't trying to memorize the answers, they just happened to all be the same questions as last time.

Trying to find answers to a question you didn't know *is* studying.

It can be. The reality is a lot of students make databases of previous questions to cheat.

Brightbulb 39

that's not how this FML seems to come out to me though. More that they sat the exam, did poorly because they didn't know answers to complex questions and tried to find what the answers would be so they would be more prepared next time. when my human's sister sat the bar exam her first time that is what she did to better prepare, after sitting it the second time she passed.

jgriff79 23

If you can't find it on the Internet, it does not exist!

Because not all questions have a specific answer. Some questions are thought-provoking and require you to apply your reasoning according to whatever the question and choices are in order to arrive at the most logically correct answer/s

Don't be silly, everyone knows that multiple choice questions are only testing how well you can play "eenie meenie minie mo".

first of all I don't get how there are questions you can't Find the answers to. is there no teacher? and then knowing you dont have the answers you take it again. maybe the problem here is you.

how could you not find the answers? and if you knew that you didn't know the answers why would you take it again? ydi