By Anonymous - 16/03/2016 16:21 - United States - Dayton

Today, I'm seven months pregnant and going to college. I had to use the bathroom, but all of the bathrooms at my building were closed, so I had to walk to the next building, a block away. I didn't make it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 864
You deserved it 2 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Its a well kept secret...but every pregnant woman is entitled to at least one accident per pregnancy. Good for you though for staying in school throughout your pregnancy! That takes commitment and a hefty amount of will power. :)

I know how that feels OP! I've been there once when I was pregnant. Don't sweat it. Just brush it off. Tell people the baby kicked your bladder and it was too late.

Comments

Just tell people your water broke. Hopefully you don't run into anyone you know.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Yeah, lie to them and when you come back, still only 7 months pregnant, the next day, they will be very, very confused. Or, you could admit that you are a pregnant woman and babies can be heavy on your bladder. It's not a big deal, it's pee. It's not like you shat everywhere.

mm12344 8

"I put it back in because it wasn't done yet!"

That sounds like a crappy situation. No pun intended

saxaddict122 14

Bc people who don't intend a pun put no pun intended in the post...

Not really possible for a pun... Since she had to pee and you said crappy.

What does being pregnant have to do with it?

Being pregnant can weaken your bladder and I think for some women makes it less able to hold urine. And sometimes if the baby kicks a certain it can make you wet yourself.

When you have to go while pregnant, you have to GO! Not only does the uterus expand and press against your bladder, but you also produce more urine than normal. And for some reason babies like to aim for the bladder when they move. One of the more troublesome things about being pregnant.

Not necessarily... If all of a sudden you lose control and start peeing your pants, sitting in some bushes won't help. Might as well accept and and be thankful that all you have to clean are the pants! Jumping in bushes sounds messy and almost dangerous at that point of the pregnancy.

It can be hard to get up off the couch when you are 7 months pregnant, nevermind getting up from a squatting position. If you can get down there in the first place.

I know how that feels OP! I've been there once when I was pregnant. Don't sweat it. Just brush it off. Tell people the baby kicked your bladder and it was too late.

Its a well kept secret...but every pregnant woman is entitled to at least one accident per pregnancy. Good for you though for staying in school throughout your pregnancy! That takes commitment and a hefty amount of will power. :)

That's not right, shouldn't there always be at least one bathroom open, regardless of men or women?

What "should be" and "what are" are unfortunately two different things

Vanessa_Leeann26 17

I've had 2 kids, I feel for you OP. I really do.

I would recommend wearing a pad or a panty-liner. Accidents happen! Blame pregnancy and the bun for kicking you in the bladder.

A pad isn't going to do much for a full scale accident

But it'll help catch a ton of leakage. My mom has had four kids and always wore a pad in case she had an accident.