By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 17:01 - United States

Today, I was sitting on the train when some crazy man started talking to me. I ignored him, and he tapped on my shoulder. He started blabbing and I just pointed to my ears and mouthed, "I'm deaf." He stopped talking. A minute later my phone rang and I answered it without thinking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 072
You deserved it 75 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess faking a serious impairment is always okay.

Don't be such a jerk. For all you know... he was telling you the secret of life! Dun dun dun... But no seriously, that plan was doomed to fail in some form.

Comments

Nice excuse, more girls should think of that when an annoying guy starts bothering them! Too bad you screwed up :p

you give YDI a while new meaning. You Dumb Idiot. :|

Jazzywrites007 2

I would of just tell him to Shut the **** up.

liveBabylon 0

What a ****** bitch! I hope someone puts a screw driver in your ear and you really go deff. Don't lie like that

NO deaf people should mouthed to someone saying "I'm deaf." The only way deaf people can communicate by sign language, and yes, some of us can talk. I am deaf, and I can talk & sign, but I cannot follow the communication. If a someone tries to talk to me, I usually would say, "I'm sorry, I'm hearing impaired, would you please repeat what you're trying to tell me?" AND it's a nice feeling to have someone talk to me like hearing people communicate. You know what? It's hard for most of the deaf people if hearing people doesn't communicate us normally or ignore us...It's NOT FAIR, we do have feeling, but we have to be strong. I find this VERY OFFENSIVE, and it makes me very angry after reading this. If you're in a deaf person's shoe, you will see & understand what it's like to be deaf.

You've obviously never been on the train in new york (city) and had a crazy person like mentioned above come sit down next to you, wreaking of urine, wanting to talk about how they are the son of god. If you ignore them sometimes they just make an even bigger deal about why you're ignoring them. Howabout YOU try putting yourself in the OP's shoes. She might not be as insensitive as you think.

Something like that happened to me once. I was waiting in the car while my mom was inside a store and this guy was selling something in the parking lot for a fundraiser. He knocked on the car window to talk to me about his product but I pointed to my ears saying that I was deaf. He walked away, but my mom came back and turned on the radio, and put the windows down. Without thinking I started singing along with the words of the song, the guy saw me and glared as we drove off.

Lismicha, shaddup. I'm deaf too and I usually encourage my hearing mother to do that to homeless people who try to bug her. I usually do that whenever someone tries to strike up a conversation. >_> Can't hear, sorry. Although this FML was funny, ouch.

crazybear16 0

Why FML? That is AWESOME! You showed that ******.