By M.SHUKRI - 29/03/2015 12:54 - United States - Round Lake

Today, I was sitting in my bedroom relaxing when I heard my little sister and my brother. Thinking it was cute they were talking again, I was listening. They were not just "talking", they were making plans on how to kill me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 820
You deserved it 3 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You've got the advantage now, listen to their plan and make your own!! In all seriousness this is pretty scary.

Comments

Tell them that you're immortal and whoever tries to kill you automatically dies :)

Run for your life. Children are meaaan!

Retaliate by killing them. Honestly that is creepy tho

Suddenly I'm not so upset about my brother tricking me into drinking piss from a root beer can.

HighasaCloud 46

Even though you didn't do it, apologize profusely for the vomit in her guitar If you can't find a way for her to discover your brother actually did it. Having a grudge held against you by someone you live with heralds only misfortune.

You should have replied to the specific comment, not the fml itself..just a thought. I agree with you though.

HighasaCloud 46

#33 - What the hell are you talking about? My comment is a direct message to OP. This IS a reply to the FML itself.

Good point, and well-put. Diplomacy wins. But no need to take blame for something you didn't do. Especially it you have already been falsely accused and beaten with a puke-guitar. Think it's time to say um, bro did it.

Is it possible they're making a joke that they're going to get murdered for puking into the guitar?

Well killers most often start young ._.

Maybe time to be nicer with the little rug rats. Or sleep with one eye open.

Strike first while you still have the advantage!