Sike

By Anonymous - 20/11/2020 23:02

Today, my 35 year-old sister, who has no job or life, came downstairs and told me she knows I can hear her thoughts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 752
You deserved it 78

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What does her lack of job/life have to do with this? It sounds like she needs help, if she wasn't joking around.

tounces7 27

Did she come downstairs....in your parents house that you both still live in?

Comments

What does her lack of job/life have to do with this? It sounds like she needs help, if she wasn't joking around.

Think very loudly "You need to speak to a psychiatrist!"

Marcella1016 31

Would it be less of an FML if she had a job or life?

"I hear you're not thinking about getting a job." That'll shut her up.

tounces7 27

Did she come downstairs....in your parents house that you both still live in?

"If I could hear your thoughts, I would have heard that you were thinking of coming downstairs and I would have gotten the **** out of here!" Go full Inception on her!

Just tell her yes you can and that she doesn't think of very nice things so if she'd kindly stfu.

OP this really grim! How is it that you are living with a 35 year old mentally disturbed sister? Is she living with you or are both of you living with your parents? You really need to get out of there before things get worse. At the least someone needs to try to convince your sister to seek help.

Calm down. This sounds like psychosis--despite what popular media says, it's not 'grim' or 'disturbing', it just means she needs a psychiatrist and medication. Someday both of them will look back on this and laugh. Psychosis can be funny, can be entertaining, can be joyful; it's not always bad, and it's okay to not be scared of it.

HeheSceneChick 5

My brother, a schizophrenic, had said the same thing to me before. Sounds like she needs help