By Anonymous - 19/12/2014 10:41 - United States - Athens

Today, I was shocked to notice that my hair has started growing out entirely silver, supposedly due to pregnancy. I'm 19. Apparently, according to my aunt, "It runs in the family." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 615
You deserved it 6 732

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Embrace it. My brother went silver at 15. He made it work for him. The chicks go bananas.

Could be worse: what if female balding ran in the family?

Comments

The amount of ignorance and judgement on this comment thread is sad.

Just use a semi-permanent toner to even it out

Yeah don't worry about it, it's actually not a rare thing, my mom had it and she just dyes her hair :)

hope this grey hair thing will turn my wife off the idea, THANK YOU!!!

JadeWinter 16

Girls bleach the shit out of their hair nowadays to try and make it silver. And now, you can dye it all sorts of random colours without having to bleach it first !!

HJKM_fml 19

If you don't like it, you can always dye it after your baby's born. I also read somewhere that premature greys can be caused by a Magnesium deficiency. So you might want to ask about getting a blood test in order to check for that. Just a thought.

There are so many girls destroying their hair through bleaching it to get that colour. I think it looks really beautiful, so like the others said.. embrace it! If you're really not feeling it you can always dye it dark again later (after pregnancy and breastfeeding to be safe.)

Don't worry about it I've been losing my hair since I was 9 and I'm 17 now so yeah not much left. You'll be fine

bless your heart! Being a teen is hard enough as it is