By Ms. Heartless - 16/12/2011 00:37 - United States

Today, I was riding the subway, reading a book, when a woman suddenly shoved a flyer over my book. Aghast by her rude gesture, I declined to take the paper. I looked over and noticed it was a flyer for a missing girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 587
You deserved it 13 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Still no reason to just shove it over op's book. I'm sure if the woman handed it normally, op would understand.

wildramz 4

In sure I would have done the same thing

Comments

wthisausername 0

this sucks but its not really an fml i think u just wanted to post an fml

badass243 6

how do you ride a sandwich shop?

Dudelike89 8

Badass, I'm sure you have experience riding footlongs.

44skull44 6

I don't care if it was about the burning of babies holding puppies, don't shove crap in my face

Bitch was rude. She could have at least said something like, "Please, have you seen this child?!?!" You were not in the wrong, my friend.

perdix 29

You don't need the flyer, you know what the girl looks like -- she's tied up in your basement after all.

SpruceDread4578 13

Oh, perdix, you and your really strange humor.

xStaciexLynnx 15
sarah56195 0

This comment is completely rude and insensitive. Too far. Jeez.

Don't lose any sleep - as many have said before me - there is never an excuse for bad manners! You did nothing wrong. On a related note, I imagine that if everyone displayed courtesy in all their actions, there would be little need for this site!

I would react the same thing. That's not an excuse to be rude and just shove something into people's faces.

It was still just as "rude" however miscommunications often involve rudeness before understanding the situation. As long as you weren't rude after you found out, the both of you should be understanding of the action/reaction. Also, things at times call for rudeness.

A desperate person with a missing child.

I hate when people do that to me in the subway, like it's proper to say excuse me .