By whitefox123 - 20/09/2010 00:07 - United States

Today, I was riding in the backseat while my mom was driving. Noticing she was driving way over the speed limit, I opened a police siren app on my iPod to make her slow down. When she realized, she pulled over, kicked me out of the car and made me walk home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 527
You deserved it 45 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

green_eyes124 0

haha that app is annoying. my brother gets me all the time : )

Comments

ramennoodlesrock 0

ydi? maybe he/she was scared, and didnt know what to do.

Smoke234 3

Why didn't he just ask her to slow down? He would've avoided having to walk home.

You completely deserved that, that is incredibly bratty, my mother is a terrible driver, she drives using both feet, has trouble staying in one lane, etc... but I come from a Puerto Rican family, if I talked back to her much less did that she would smack me so hard my head would spin, and then drive purposefully in the other direction just so I had to walk back home from farther away. I mean sure my brother does something like that to me, is one thing, or anyone near your own age, and therefore station, that's one thing, you do it, you all laugh, maybe a punch thrown in there, but you don't do that to an elder or someone above your station like that.

Dude GTFO? Who drives over the speed limit with their children in the car? Bad parents that's who.

rriiighhhttt because dangerous driving and violence is okay now? Are you kidding me? I mean it’s good to show respect to your elders but when you have something important to say you get bashed?

why would you do that she was making record timing

Hilarious! YDI for being annoying. By the way, which mom has more of a sense of humor, one that screams and freaks out at her son, or one that kicks him out of the car? I bet she laughed the whole way home. Props to your mom.

mranarchist17 0