By ironic driver - 04/09/2011 22:10 - United States

Today, I was pulled over for a DWI. The police officer was drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 559
You deserved it 4 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you were drunk...calling it DWI??

Maybe the line "I swear to drunk officer, I'm not God!" will actually work in this situation.

Comments

I'm in law enforcement and if the police officer was drunk Id report his sorry ass to whoever he works for his name is on the warning or ticket he gave u! In Texas DWI is driving while intoxicated we dont have a code for no insurance bc its typically at ticket DUI driving under influence ie and legal or illegal drug or substance DWLI driving while license invalid ie a suspended license. POM possesion of marijuana.

See Texas is different from Florida. As are most states from each other. Here in Florida we have a statute for anything, and everything. Makes it fun though. Especially when there are shit bags out there that deserve to be stacked. We use DWLIS though, driving while license is suspended. We use DUI mainly, but it is a catch all. It can be used for being influenced by alcohol or narcotics (legal or illegal ones).

brokenangelexy 13

I say since he is drunk party it up ;D

are you suggesting the police have double standards? no way...

Next time you decide to drive drunk, put your hands at 10 and 2 like they teach in driver training stick you thumbs up close one eyes and align you thumbs with the lines on the road! Keeps you straight!

kp4294 2

Where is this? I need to know where to drink at. Lol

You're an idiot. Drunk driving is not a joke, and the fact that you think it's something to laugh about just makes you look like a total asshole. Good job, pat yourself on the back, dumbass.

perdix 29

So, you must have been sober. When you're drunk, other drunk people seem normal and sober people seem impaired. You should have known something was up when he offered to take the breathalyzer test for you ;)

dadof2 4

driving while (dwi) driving under (dui) samething your busted and doesnt matter what you think about the cop you were wrong for getting behind the wheele people like you kill other people and walk away with out a scratch

Lennes 12

Why is it this type of story almost always seems to take place in Texas? Just doing our state proud eh?