By ironic driver - 04/09/2011 22:10 - United States

Today, I was pulled over for a DWI. The police officer was drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 559
You deserved it 4 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you were drunk...calling it DWI??

Maybe the line "I swear to drunk officer, I'm not God!" will actually work in this situation.

Comments

Unless you did a breathalyzer on him, you don't know that. But regardless, you are a jackass for risking other people's lives. If the cop was in fact drunk as well, that needs to be reported & he too is a jackass. Drinking & driving is not cool, funny, or necessary in any situation. My prayer is that if you continue to be a dumb ass by continuing to drink and drive the only person you injure or kill is yourself! Worst part of this scenario is that if the cop really was drunk, you'll probably get away with few repercussions...this time!

Steven696 6

Thanks for wishing us another drunk driver on the roads, that's going to help us out a lot, and by the way if he is drinking and driving the only person he can hurt is NOT himself, there are plenty of innocent people out on the roads who die daily due to drunk drivers. Also who's to say OP was even drinking? If the officer was truly drunk he wouldn't be acting accordingly and it would be possible he pulled OP over for pure amusement.

Re-read the comment you're posting to. I believe you missed at least one 2 letter word.

U shouldn't have been drinking either way u asshole

So you were soo damn drunk that not only did a officer pull you over...but a drunk officer pulled you over

WildInTheStreets 5

What seems to be the officer, problem?

So, the cop was drunk, then he'd had gotten in a car accident.

Ydi for not having a DD, you put yourself and others in danger. Get your head in the game, homie.

123jdub 7

like my dad always said : the day I can't drink on the job is the day I turn in my gun and badge