By mjayne17 - 21/03/2009 19:04 - Canada

Today, I was over at my boyfriend's house. One thing led to another, and we were just getting to the good parts when his mom walks in. After a long, awkward pause, she says "I like your socks" and walks out. She is a teacher at my highschool. I have to see her everyday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 018
You deserved it 22 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

common_boy 0

wow that sucks, i have the same problem in a way.. hooked up with my teacher's daughter at the movies when she was there apparently...

Anonymus101 4

That is just jacked up, that has to be on awkward class, well it could be worse, she could be teaching health and Sex education.

Comments

aw that sucks. that happed kinda to me once, except i was with the dad, and my best friend came in...

That seems like something Liz Lemon would say too.

Liz Lemon is very uncomfortable around sex. I doubt she'd say anything so witty if she walked in on two people having sex.

#23 - Exactly. Eww...take off the socks; leaving them on is WAY too cheesy ****-esque.

Minstrels 0

You're lucky his mom didn't say or do more. And yeah. You deserved that shit. It's bad enough you did shit in his parents' house, but you did it when there was at all a possibility they could be home? Idiot.

k1ngd0m_c0m3 0

This is not a FML, it would be if she beat BOTH of your asses on the spot. But she just said, "I like your socks". You got off easy.

honestly whats so bad with having sex with socks on lol i seriously dont see anything wrong with it, though ive never had sex before

alex_vik 0

#24 - If you don't have your own house, then you're too young to have sex.

Maybe she was commenting on her socks that were on the floor.