By mjayne17 - 21/03/2009 19:04 - Canada

Today, I was over at my boyfriend's house. One thing led to another, and we were just getting to the good parts when his mom walks in. After a long, awkward pause, she says "I like your socks" and walks out. She is a teacher at my highschool. I have to see her everyday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 018
You deserved it 22 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

common_boy 0

wow that sucks, i have the same problem in a way.. hooked up with my teacher's daughter at the movies when she was there apparently...

Anonymus101 4

That is just jacked up, that has to be on awkward class, well it could be worse, she could be teaching health and Sex education.

Comments

_shit_happens_ 0

that sucks. my boyfriend's mom teaches at my school but she's pretty cool and nothing like this has ever happened. *knock on wood* and #50 lmaoo

Might be a good sign, probably that she doesn't mind.

aego56 0

#5 : I have sex at my parents house all the time - and at my girl's place. Parent's aren't dumb - they know what kids are doing.. and the mom should totally have knocked... Plus why would she stand there for a long time awkwardly? I would have just said "Oh! Sorry" and left them alone.

Jokermon 0

u deserved that, u knw she was ur teacher before u went into d house, but did u bother to leave then? Nooo, u jst had to start something that would lead you into trouble.

At least you know your socks are nice.

starshine3987 0

I'm tired of all these teenagers with the same "My bf/gfs mom/dad walked in on us" fmls. Get a job and get a car. Then find a good place to park. Otherwise you all deserve it.

Gloeihdamae 0

Hey, maybe her feet were cold. And pics of socks or it didn't happen.

Shadesthebird 0

that's almost a good thing. she might favor you knowing that you are her sons gf. now if you were a guy and your bf was a girl, then yeah, you would be ******

cocolynn12 0

must have been some damn nice socks!

#5: whats wrong with having sex in your parents house? You really must have some ****** up parents man... And other, why is this a FML? I mean, **** it, let it go man... she's probably feeling just as embarressed as you are.