By Anonymous - 24/12/2011 02:49 - Australia

Today, I was out clubbing, when some bloke at the bar started trying to pick fights with everyone. Trying to defuse the situation with humour, I said, "I used to be a tough guy like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee." The next thing I know, I have a broken nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 150
You deserved it 41 735

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"I used to tell people took an arrow to the knee, but then I took a fist to the nose." - OP

I used to hate that quote, but I took a Skyrim to the addiction section of my brain.

Comments

48- that must suck to be so unobservant.

Instead you took a fist to the nose. Good job. :)

moondogg74 1

That's lame. So is the knee arrow thing.

you deserve it for using that god awful joke

Really? I have better memes: ...Then I started WORLD WAR 3" ...Then I killed you with a sniper rifle" ...Then I went back to karkand" ...Then I airstriked your ass" ...Then I became the Batman" ...Then I took over Arkham" ...Then I became a Jedi" ...Then I became Darth Vader" ...Then I ****** your mum" Arrow to the knee is so ******* annoying. Especially since someone posted an fml with that phrase. Oh, YDI because you NEVER get in between a bar fight.

I like these >>---knee---> joke....sooo **** YOU!!!!

188- Yeah but everyone hates you, therefore, your argument is invalid.

Because you represent everyone, right?? Idiot...

badbadman187 1

I use to post FMLs. Then I took an arrow in the knee.

You deserved it for using an over-used joke. Ok well maybe you didn't deserve a punch to the face, but you still shouldn't have said it.

Yes cause Gurgles and Grubbles sounds exactly the same. He hates you. FYL

Just seems like someone could of used Ice Form, and the situation could of been over quick.