By BerryRockstar - 21/04/2009 17:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on top of my boyfriend having sex and I was looking away doing my thing. When I looked back, my boyfriend had headphones on and was playing air drums. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 776
You deserved it 17 813

BerryRockstar tells us more.

AAAHH I can't believe I posted this on here and now i have to EXPLAIN myself to you people. Well there's the thing. 1) This was totally not a "Today" but a totally "Last November" 2) He was wearing headphones when we got into it, so why should i help him any 3) This was the FIRST time we'd done it, so HE was the bad lay 4) We're not dating anymore (I broke up with him) 5) FML anyway for wasting so much time with him I know i cheated on the "today" thing, but who hasn't. It just says that they all relatively START with "today" and END with FML. I hope this answers a couple of questions.

Top comments

Well, you weren't looking at him & paying attention to him, so why should he?

Comments

#5 has it nailed on right. you're doing your thing, hes doing his. perhaps you should communicate a bit more about the whole sex thing, if this is the sort of thing that happens then i think your doing it wrong.

Surely some of you people have heard of the reverse cowgirl? *pervy grin* That would be a good reason for her not to have noticed. Trust me, it's hard to look your partner in the face in that position.

nikki1001 0

Well...I can understand maybe closing your eyes for a little bit at a time, I do that but...what were you looking at?? At least look down at his chest or something and pretend you're concentrating on what you're doing. Thank god I'm fantastic in bed. ;)

I'm sick of reading these FMLs about how someone was having sex with someone else and their partner not being interested in the intercourse. We get it, you suck at having sex.

kthnxbai 0

That's hilarious. But sucks for you at the same time.

Thoams_fml 0

Today, i was having sex with my girlfriend and i started to listen to some music. I was getting really into it (the music that is) and i began to air drum. She caught me. FML

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! omg, thats the funniest FML i've read all day!