By BerryRockstar - 21/04/2009 17:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on top of my boyfriend having sex and I was looking away doing my thing. When I looked back, my boyfriend had headphones on and was playing air drums. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 776
You deserved it 17 813

BerryRockstar tells us more.

AAAHH I can't believe I posted this on here and now i have to EXPLAIN myself to you people. Well there's the thing. 1) This was totally not a "Today" but a totally "Last November" 2) He was wearing headphones when we got into it, so why should i help him any 3) This was the FIRST time we'd done it, so HE was the bad lay 4) We're not dating anymore (I broke up with him) 5) FML anyway for wasting so much time with him I know i cheated on the "today" thing, but who hasn't. It just says that they all relatively START with "today" and END with FML. I hope this answers a couple of questions.

Top comments

Well, you weren't looking at him & paying attention to him, so why should he?

Comments

First. I think what the OP meant by " doing her thing" was that she was giving him a good ride, not staring at the walls or watching t.v or what ever. Second, i think her "thing" "ride" just was not good enough, and bored him so he had to entertain himself with music so same on her for being so boring in pleasing her man.

number 5 is right u shoulda paid attention to him.

tkiero 0
kellster 2

THANK YOU, #32! I was reading the comments and wondering why that had occurred to no one else! That's exactly what I was thinking. And wtf was her bf thinking?!