By BerryRockstar - 21/04/2009 17:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on top of my boyfriend having sex and I was looking away doing my thing. When I looked back, my boyfriend had headphones on and was playing air drums. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 776
You deserved it 17 813

BerryRockstar tells us more.

AAAHH I can't believe I posted this on here and now i have to EXPLAIN myself to you people. Well there's the thing. 1) This was totally not a "Today" but a totally "Last November" 2) He was wearing headphones when we got into it, so why should i help him any 3) This was the FIRST time we'd done it, so HE was the bad lay 4) We're not dating anymore (I broke up with him) 5) FML anyway for wasting so much time with him I know i cheated on the "today" thing, but who hasn't. It just says that they all relatively START with "today" and END with FML. I hope this answers a couple of questions.

Top comments

Well, you weren't looking at him & paying attention to him, so why should he?

Comments

Well at least her FML isn't: Today my room-mate told me about her boyfriend playing air drums while she was riding his disco stick. I haven't had a lay in 6 months and the guy before that lasted less than a minute, he wouldn't have even got to the drum solo. FML. For the record, there's nothing wrong with her "doing her thing." She does her thing, he has a turn and does his thing, then they can get all intimate and finish together. The way people talk on this site, it's as if it's not common to mix it up a bit in the sack. I wouldn't say she sucks in bed, good on her for even knowing what "her thing" is. Some people wouldn't have a clue about what buttons to push to benefit themselves.

ima_krackerr 0

hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.....#5 & 18 THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!! I'm getting an awesome visual from this :)

ima_krackerr 0

hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.....#5 & 18 THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!! I'm getting an awesome visual from this :)

stinebean 0

lol maybe he was trying to distract himself so he doesn't finish too soon? Haha my boyfriend says that sometimes he thinks about baseball to keep things going. Playing airdrums with headphones *is* a bit of a stretch in this argument though :P

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. That would turn me on, actually ;)

XDNLxtlz99 0

Well, What song was it? And, i agree with numero 5-o.

Blue_Coconuts 7

That kinda sucks... I was filming me and an ex before, and when she watched the video she yelled at me because the camera kept panning up to Monday Night Football... Till it eventually just stayed there.. I didn't even realize it though.. And my team was winning, so it made me happy.

lol #20, i bet your excuse was "i'm giving you a massage"