Great surprise

By Deployed - 07/12/2019 14:00 - United States - San Diego

Today, I came home from an eight month deployment to find my wife four months into her pregnancy. She actually thinks that I believe it's mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 688
You deserved it 187

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ryand82 11

Dude. That sucks. Sorry. But at least there is no question if it is yours. Now you can start the paperwork and let her and the other guy deal with it.

manb91gb 15

I'm sorry to hear that... Pretty solid divorce case though. On another note, thank you for your service.

Comments

ryand82 11

Dude. That sucks. Sorry. But at least there is no question if it is yours. Now you can start the paperwork and let her and the other guy deal with it.

I don’t know how some of these women can think they can pull the wool over their husbands eyes? Like, they can do math.

manb91gb 15

I'm sorry to hear that... Pretty solid divorce case though. On another note, thank you for your service.

J15237 25

That is a tricky situation man. Obviously the trust is damaged to the highest extent, but do you still want to remain married? Personally if my wife cheated I would leave her for doing so. This is complicated because she is pregnant in your case. However, you have to wonder how often this has happened. Especially since she allowed herself to get pregnant.

tounces7 27

It's not very complicated if she's pregnant with another guys kid.

Have you a identical twin weight n see if so that could get real interesting lol

Just out of curiosity you never had any time off to visit home in that 8 months? Coz one time on a visit home is all it takes unless you were never together in the same place at any point in that 8 months

Depends on which branch of the service along with where and what the deployment was for. Deployments to the middle east, or those on ships, almost certainly will not have had a chance to visit home. And for so short a deployment (and yes, 8 months IS short), the chances of getting leave to go home for a few days is improbable no matter the other circumstances.

He’s in San Diego, California. Most likely navy.

julfunky 29

I assume he’s smart enough to remember visiting during his deployment.

mountainmetal983 6

Bro I know your pain. Shit happened to me back in 2005. Go yo TJ and get a hooker than hit up papas and beer.