By will3000 - 12/01/2011 13:28

Today, I was on my way to work behind a very slow car. At a red light, the lady came over and punched me in the face for following her too closely. We are coworkers and our desks are next to each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 560
You deserved it 4 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ninjafriends 1

I would call the cops on that bitch! Then inform HR/your boss at work, just in case she decides to go psycho on you again in the future.

Comments

rebecca_joann 0

haha. That must have sucked! XD

Now when you get to the office you finally get to hit a coworker with no trouble But when you say I got fired for hitting her I'ma lmfao

tykiej 0

Too bad she didnt punch you a second time. OP, you suck for tailgating.

Let's see, she's on foot and you're in a car with the engine running ... wonder what could happen next ! Oh, and stop sucking her exhaust pipe !! If you can't get in front of her, just back of a bit 'til you can, ok ?

Tell me you charged the bitch with assault.

varkey 7

why didn't u punch back..... FYL anyway

Deadzombie 2

Okay, since you're obviously a poose, here's what you have to do: Unscrew the bolts in her seat so that when she sits down, she'll fall off the chair. As she tries to get up, make sure that her head is just above the desk. Make sure that your desk can move easily and when that woman begins to get up, quickly move your desk behind her and then push up against her so hard that she's trapped between the desks. The best will be if you get her neck caught between the two desks. At this point, you will have to push with as much force as you can muster so that her circulation begins to cut off and she has trouble breathing. As she begins to lose consciousness and can no longer fight, stop pushing and begin wailing on her face. After a good 10 punches, do a 360 degree round house kick to her face. As she loses large amounts of blood while bleeding internal and possibly suffers from a broken neck, put on your sunglasses and say "Guess you shouldn't have been a bitch...bitch," and walk out in slow motion while the song "Big Pimpin" plays in the background.

Wow, you have really thought that through! I like it, it's very creative.