By will3000 - 12/01/2011 13:28

Today, I was on my way to work behind a very slow car. At a red light, the lady came over and punched me in the face for following her too closely. We are coworkers and our desks are next to each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 558
You deserved it 4 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ninjafriends 1

I would call the cops on that bitch! Then inform HR/your boss at work, just in case she decides to go psycho on you again in the future.

Comments

Im gonna punch you right in the ovaries! Anchorman quotes have so many real life uses...

If you saw her get out of her car and come towards you, you probably should have rolled your windows up and locked your doors, but since she got a punch in, now it's war. Get a screw driver and take a couple screws out her office chair. Make some of her work mysteriously disappear. (Or just be straight up and beat that ass.) Whatever works for you.

Princessdani16 0

I totally love the way your thinking :) I agree completely

How is this not a ydi? I hate when people follow too closely.. It was icy last night I was going slow I almost punched the driver behind me

C6Racer 0

If people need to go faster that you, then pull over, you nitwit! You have no right to be holding up traffic. Besides, why do you care if the idiot behind you ends up sliding off the road and into a tree? You're stupid, just like seatbelt laws. If someone is too stupid to wear them, they deserve to die. It's called natural selection.

I'm so happy c6racer isn't in any position of power.

Why don't you make up a little sign that says "Office's Biggest Pussy" and tape that to your forehead. That should spare you from having to answer all those pesky questions.

hahahahahahaha that's hilarious. how awkward.

EvilDave 13

YDI for not calling the cops or not decking her. Either is an appropriate response.

Why didn't you call the cops or at least tell your boss? :/ That psycho bitch might try something at work.