By Anonymous - 16/01/2010 09:10 - Australia

Today, I was on a job trial at the local pet shop and, naturally, was doing all the disgusting jobs. As I was cleaning the kittens' litter in the cat enclosure, someone thought it would be funny to lock me in there. I sat in a giant cage in the middle of the store with people laughing at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 465
You deserved it 3 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You should have pretended to be a cat. I'm sure everyone would have cracked up when you started licking your own fur.

saranottelling 7

That's horrible! I hope you weren't trapped in there too long.

Comments

Um, that isn't even legal (unless there was something weird in the application process, which I highly doubt). You can either wreak your revenge through the proper channels or save it as a trump card for later. Personally, I would do the latter unless I didn't plan on staying at the job.

I've never seen a cat enclosure that couldn't be unlocked from the inside with human fingers. You fail at manual dexterity.

They're locked so people cant steal the cats. You fail at general knowledge and common sense.

I said from the INSIDE. You fail at reading comprehension. Every pet store cat or dog enclosure I've ever seen has an emergency unlock on the inside of the door.

oh goodness well if I were u I would have just laughed with them ;)

What a shame. But not really. Sounds like a right laugh.

That sucks. It was probably some punk-ass middle schooler.

Unlawful imprisonment is regarded as a serious offence in Australia; you could make a complaint to the police, and/or pursue civil action.