By parkertownparadise - 16/02/2012 07:43 - United States

Today, after applying for a job at the local pet store, I picked up a ferret. It began licking my cheek, causing me to turn my head. It then latched onto my ear and hung like a giant furry hoop earring. I screamed, then quietly left the building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 178
You deserved it 4 776

Same thing different taste

Comments

good thing u haven't started working there then.

ferret's are more expensive than a lot of earrings too. FANCY

You were actually given a good opportunity to prove you can handle animals that aren't always going to be cute and cuddly. If you felt you couldn't handle it, you're probably not good for the job.

After Kindergarten Cop i can now only hear the word ferret said in an Arnie accent

shanemaximo 7

PETA would hate your new, and may I say fashionable, weasel accessories.

You be a trend setter. I bet everyone's gonna have ferrets hanging out of their damn ears now

Geekyandproud 19

Why did you steal Draco Malfoy?

loller27 6

8 they are cute..I owned one and he would shit little mountains lol :). Then I'd try to pet him and he'd get all mad at me :(.

If you get the job, you and the ferret will have a lot of fun!

The ferret was just testing whether you'd be suitable for the job. You failed the test.

As adorable as ferrets are, I never let mine anywhere near my face as its safe to assume that ferrets that are sold in pet stores bite since they aren't handled as much as ones you'd buy from a breeder.

Your profile picture fits into this FML very well.

Oh. I just realized that it fits into the FML for two reasons. I was just reading the caption "At least you tried". But there are also puppies in the picture. Ha. I'm slow.

When you show anger you get fired from your job, when you get fired from your job you grow a scraggly beard searching for a new one in desperation. When you can't find a new job you eventually try the pet store and start taking in animals. Once you take in one animal you can't stop taking in animals.

haha. you know what's funny is, i thought you made it up but knew the reference. then literally 10 minutes later i saw the commercial and went, "OHHHHHHHH!" your comment made the commercial that much more awesome!

I've seen that commercial at least 15 times and still die laughing, especially when he picks up the cat and is hunching down looking around to see if anyone saw him. LOL.

Also, your grandchild could have a dog collar. Don't let your grandchild have a dog collar.

Saritazz 0

Bahahahahaha that is funny!!!! I was thinking in my head this sounds quite familiar :D

olpally 32

Why bother commenting if you're just going to say one word?? You fail! Fyl op, I bet that hurt just a tad :/

DaKillaMafia 2

The visual of you walking out calmly with a ferret on your ear makes me laugh.