By Anonymous - 01/06/2013 07:51 - United States - Portland

Spicy
Today, I was making love to my fiancée, when she dug her nails into my back and told me to "choke" her like I did last night. I was at work last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 90 090
You deserved it 6 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iemislayer 10
Wiringify 22

Hopefully she just mistook the date.

Comments

She just gave you another reason (and her permission) to choke her

Was this status about someone who cheated or did something truly horrifying happen here? I can't tell from what was written. What if she was raped by a stranger who broke in somehow last night ? That was my first thought. In which case what happened might be something utterly terrifying and way creepy.

Hopefully she meant the other night... Did you choke her recently? If not, to the curb with her!

Yeah, just like what happened in American Horror Story

I have a hard time believing she was cheating since she so freely admitted it... maybe she was dreaming about you choking her or you had done it previously and she slipped up by saying it happened last night? I wouldn't dump her without having her explain herself. It could easily have been a slip of the tongue. Jumping to conclusions with the woman you were planning on marrying could wind up being a huge mistake.

Makes no sense if he was at work how could they be talking in bed, how would he know what she said

Should have choked the cheating ****.

jarockstar27 10

I hope you put an abrupt hilt to the sexual experience and kicked her ass to the curb! Unsatisfied sexual need is a great punishment and her cheating ass is out of the house!

PerditaDessa 38

I've messed up times during sex before. If he's doing his job I should have a hard time remembering my name; let alone, when something occurred last vs when I last thought about it.