By Anonymous - 25/10/2014 02:48 - United States - Gainesboro

Spicy
Today, I was making love to my boyfriend. In the heat of the moment, I said his name. He immediately stopped, gave me a deadly serious look and said "Huh? What?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 211
You deserved it 4 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The only reason I suppose for him to react like that was if you said his full name and if said full name was "Ben Dover".

Maybe you said a wrong name or pronounced it wrong..

Comments

SheepShoop_fml 20

I had a similar situation with my partner. Although we make occasional noises, grunts, groans, and discuss things if need be (ie switching a position), neither one of us calls out the other's name, so when I did he stopped completely to ask if everything was okay. Although it halted my moment, I was touched that he put my well-being first. Too many people refuse to listen or take any degree of caution and ignore attempts at communication. So all in all, not a bad thing. Just have a little more fun with it next time to make up for whatever was lost. :)

I read this as she confused him because embarrassingly enough my girlfriend called out my name and I came to a dead stop and asked her what she needed

Why would that freak him out so much? Strange. Unless you said the wrong name, but I don't think you did

Miscellanonymous 8

did you say it with a certain tone? Id stop to if my bf Said my name in terror, or mortified pain.. that can be confused with an ****** tone.. maybe...

One girl once called out my name. Oddly and unexpectedly, it was a turn off for me. It didn't stop me though.

Actually, I get uncomfortable when a girl moans out my name during sex. So that could be his reason.

And if all these comments above dont fit your i thoughts, Maybe it's time to check his Id card.

From my point of view, it seems as if he thought you were going to ask him a question so he asked you "What" in reply.