By Syferix - 18/03/2009 22:42 - United States

Today, I was leaving to go over to a friend's and my parents suddenly ask if I'm gay. I reply that no, I'm bisexual. My mom then asks if I've ever made out with someone of the same sex and I say yes. She turns to my dad and says 'I told you so. You owe me $20'. My parents bet on my sexuality. FML
I agree, your life sucks 110 645
You deserved it 27 057

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fail_truck 0

Your parents are awesome. Lol.

#5 why is that terrible? His/her/whatever parents have a healthy view of sexuality (i.e., that it's completely trivial). I'm with 4 and 6. Would you rather their parents shun them for being gay/bi? Honestly, this is something my parents would do, and I would laugh along with them, because it's hilarious.

Comments

Akala_fml 11

That's great XD Sorry but I kind of find that funny.

Some people dream of having parents as understanding (and hilarious) as yours. Be thankful. Hopefully you weren't extremely obvious, wouldn't want your mother to hussle your father...

Omg I would die! I've had to go through that before only my parents weren't betting on it. I'd rather they were.

...This really isn't that bad. When they disown you because of your sexuality, that's a FML. When they humorously make a bet on it, that's.... not a FML.

#42- How very true. At the very least, they accept your sexuality. :)

Capybara 0

#25 But if the OP's a chick, then it's hot? Way to be an idiot.

Ox_Baker 0

If you think this is an "FML," you're more hung up on your sexuality than your parents are.

This made me giggle, only because my boyfriend is bisexual and his parents did something similar to him. Your not alone.

omg..this is funny but horrible. like hilarious but horrible. sorry dear.