By f*ckingdisgusted - 27/08/2011 01:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was installing updates on my 16 year old daughter's laptop, when I got the urge to snoop around. I found a 5,000 word sex story involving her and the Edward and Jacob weirdos from the Twilight movies. I can't even look her in the eyes. I can't believe I raised this freak. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 689
You deserved it 56 783

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol! Don't go snoop around her stuff! But that is weird...

Comments

instead of snooping, you should have been in the kitchen making her a sandwich

lol your a bad father OP.. one , for raising her like tht, and, two , for not accepting how she's turned out asshole

disagree. your not a bad father, just curious to what shes up to. teenagers are not easy to talk to.. their ungrateful as**oles

OP still o's a bad father, even if my daughter did enjoy twilight to that extent, I'd still accept it even though I hate it.. OP is immature for callin his daughter a freak..

21, please finish your sentence about teenagers ungrateful assholes.

Their? Or they're? btw, not ALL teenagers are ungrateful.

Beebow_fml 5

41-I'd be a disappointed father if my son took semi-naked photos of himself posing in a mirror while slightly hunched over in an attempt to make non-existant muscles appear while wearing ridiculous jewelry and having a MySpace girl face.

damian25 0

not really immature, just a dick

105 and 149, if i wanted a spelling test ill make sure i come to you. MOST teenagers are ungrateful. sh*t

somethinorother 0

No they aren't. I hate narrow minded people like you who believe crap like that.

rofl if the 15 year old Johnny Bravo wannabe says you're a bad father he must know what he's talking about. God I wish I looked as cool as that kid. *facepalm*

dd809 9

Nice to see there's at least one other educated person here

blahahahaSadFace 0

well that's bx your a closed minded jack ass that is part of this worlds problem. closed mindedness is a deseas that needs to be shit in the face but you dint see all us disappointing teenagers shooting people such as your self do you? so why don't you do as you were taught in kinder" if you got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all" or how about that pretty golden rule " treat others the way you want to be treated" unfortunately I never learns the first one but as you can see I've learned the last one pretty well. :)

sydneyhaha 4

Do you think I'm gonna read all that. No.

Wait, you've never had a fantasy before? Most girls do. Guess what, she's just like every other twilight fan out there.

One would hope that and hypothetical offspring of mine have normal fantasies like whips, chains, crossdressing, rough sex. Not a sparkly abusive stalker and a pedowolf with boundary issues. On the other hand, if it was m/m slash, your daughter is cool on the simple grounds that crazier Twilight fans and Meyer herself are extremely heteronormative. So its head spinning time. You kinda deserve it for snooping, OP. But I approve of you calling Wardo and Jacob 'weirdos'.

theten_fml 9

I don't think every other twilight fan out there writes a 5000 word story about how they would keep their vampire shiny and tame their wolf..... But that's just my opinion

You're the freak for snooping on your teenage daughter's computer. YTDI. Shut up.

RavenNight 0

many teen girls fantasize about some hot guy they see on the media. its not her being a freak shes just bring a teenage girl with hormones. and hey, at least shes writing instead of looking a ****

Hrs not.a snoop she is a creeper and needs help and it is normal for a father to check out what his daughter is doing. Same as before if it was a guy that did that to some hot chicks y'all would be calling him a perv weirdo and pedo

mrdiehler 0

Something is seriously wrong with those books I think maybe there some kind of mind control

SugarCrazy 14

I find your profile image very distracting/disturbing @_@ It's borderline pornograpic. Looks like a buff guy wearing a long sleeved onesie...

Jordyn345 4

How the hell did u know it was 5,000 words??

a little feature called "word count", maybe

kickazz16 15

Its probably on a word document, so it says in the little corner how many characters/words.

lyskiss 10

the word count at the bottom..?

Or gosh perhaps he exaggerated or estimated. Take a chill pill.

It's stated at the bottom, ms word has a word count function.

kawaiianime 5

Welcome to this generation. Embrace the vampires! :D

No, just no. Twilight has nothing to do with vampires, as a matter a fact, it KILLED vampires. The proper words to describe these creatures are sparkling fairies.

koolkat27 13

twilight ruined the whole entire concept of vampires. vampires used to be scary and badass, and now they've morphed into gay, sparkling *******.

abouttofly 12

Do you have something against gay people?

There's no more good horror in the theaters anymore. Saw, you will be missed. Anyway, Twilight ruined both werewolves and vampires for me. Darren Shan wrote some good vampire/werewolf stuff, The Demonata and Cirque de Freak.

Shut the **** up it's an expression it doesn't mean literal offense towards gay people.