By Mortified - 22/07/2009 09:48 - Australia

Today, I was in the living room with my brother and his two older, hot friends when my mother walks out from the toilet and tells me, "Honey, if you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie wipe the seatie." Need I say more? FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 038
You deserved it 17 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ugh, I HATE when people say that, it's so stupid, and it doesn't sound cute like they think it does.

Comments

athiest_pope 0

Agreed. Either way, wipe the damn seat! YDI.

JoeBlandon 0

Classic. I Love the humor your mom displays. she single?

I'm male, and even I wipe the seat. YDI, my friend. (By the way, your mom has impeccable cockblocking timing.)

How does a girl "sprinkle" They sit down.

i was thinking this too! maybe if it's a public toilet and you squat, but why would you be doing that in your own home?

nikki1001 0

If she didn't wipe good enough (or stands up when she wipes) it would have dripped. lol @ me talking about someone else's wiping habits, gross.

this was what I was thinking! honestly what GIRL can't pee in the toilet, she totally deserved it.

mmmyeahsaraa 0

thats weird how does a girl sprinkle on the seatie lol maybe she was just trying to bust your balls even though you dont have any lol

LOL definitely YDI Hope this taught you a lesson; clean the damned seat, jerk. You shouldn't try to hook up with hot guys if you're not old enough to know that.

I laughed....I'm sorry but it's so random xD How do people miss the toilet bowl though?...I mean really... My mom never said anything embarassing like that and if she did I just laughed it off. That sort of thing is only as big a deal as you make it really...

I thought the second line was "Please be neat and wipe the seat"

letitbe56 0

I've heard both...but I like the "please be neat" version better. Seatie is not a word!