By BowlofCherries - 22/05/2012 02:48 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I was in a café when a construction worker asked to borrow a pen. The only pen I had on me was my brand new Parker, which I reluctantly loaned him. As he was writing, he stopped to think, and happily chewed on the end of the pen, which he later returned to me, glistening in saliva. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 456
You deserved it 5 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lalalanono 8

Sanatize it and move on with your life.

Comments

That's annoying when people do that shit. It seems like every time you lend some one a pen, it's a mission for that person to chew it up.

I would never chew on someone else's pen... I don't get how people can. Must not take the time to think where the owners hand has been...like wiping their ass and not washing their hands... Soo gross. I must just be too overly sanitary for the rest of the world.

tmmundy 17

No you're not the only one. You would not believe just how many people DO NOT wash their hands after using a public restroom, they stop to fix their hair, apply lipstick, but neglect to wash their hands...I just wonder what's all over their hands while their applying their lipstick or fixing their hair..yuk!!

There's actually more bacteria around the sinks than on the toilet in a public restroom. Why? Because all of the shitty and pissy hands reach for the knobs on the faucet, which transfers plenty of bacteria. I would rather have my own shit on my hands than that of thousands I don't know. At least I can wipe my ass properly.

Next time grab the pen and stab the person in the throat.

raraisbang 12

Obviously he has a taste for the finer things in life, OP. Hell, If I pay that much for a pen, the tip of it better taste like cheesecake.

That idea would only make the pen chewing epidemic worse.

Mmm cheesecake, now you've made me hungry cheers.

PasstheWhiskey 3

Bic pens are like a dollar for ten. Go with that next time.

That's also why they're awful to write with. I'm not so fussy that I'd buy a Parker but if you write lots you've got to have a pen that's comfortable and reliable.

b0ngs 7

Woah...bics are the shit. Dont hate on them. Plus bic makes everything(:

nattynatters 14

People are allowed to buy nice (otherwise stupid) things. Every fall semester I buy I cheap pack of Bic pens, then a really nice pen just for me. I'm a freak for office supplies and a secondary English major. Dropping a few extra dollars on a great pen makes sense to me.

raraisbang 12

Dropping a few extra dollars is totally different that dropping hundreds of dollars on a pen. That's just a waste of money.

Am I missing something here? It's a pen. o_0

It's not just any pen, but a PARKER pen :)

Jewnut 0

some people take their pens very seriously. as a matter of fact I am one of those people

I honestly don't even know what a Parker pen is...

Some are made up of marble and gold and things like that, so they're really nice (and expensive)

aznbiznitch666 4

After reading this post I actually went to eBay and looked up Parker pens. Dude is stupid for just standing there and letting this worker slobber all over the dam thing.

tmmundy 17

#33...I, too, am a pen person. I have my favorite pens, but I have never nor will I ever spend that much for a pen.

Jewnut 0

I don't think I'd even spend that much on a pair of pants

"Take this, it will help you on your journey." "A pen?" "A magical pen." "...can I write with it?" "No." "But it's a pe-" "NO!"

where its that from?it sounds familiar.

Sailor moon Abridged. The person's username starts with an M. Mega- something... I dunno ._.

#98 shit I wish I had a disguise pen. Lol

Aren't Parker pens made of stainless steel? That man must have some ****** up teeth.

Well there's always the bonus that you actually got it back, most of the time I loan somebody a pen they "forget" to give it back.