Fork that

By SpooningLeadstoForking - 29/06/2017 00:00

Today, during my second day on the job, I ate pasta with a pen in the backroom. My old job provided plasticware, and it never occurred to me to pack a fork. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 370
You deserved it 1 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Congrats! You just invented the chopstick! Maybe you'll figure how to use two of them and catch up to ancient Chinese culture.

The pen may be mightier than the sword but when eating pasta, it just can't compare to a fork.

Comments

The pen may be mightier than the sword but when eating pasta, it just can't compare to a fork.

Congrats! You just invented the chopstick! Maybe you'll figure how to use two of them and catch up to ancient Chinese culture.

Dirtysalamander1 13

If it's your second day, you should have already noticed yesterday that they don't provide it...

hufflepuffian 4

Lol I've done that before. I forgot to bring a fork once and had to improvise.

I work at a grocery store, always assumed they'd have spoons in the food court, but that's not often the case. I managed to eat my yogurt with a fork once.

Why didn't you just bring a sandwich?

neuronerd 28

And today, you learned something! I'd call acquiring new knowledge a win.

species4872 19

You know that they have different flavoured pens.

This is why I keep my own silverware at my desk. Well, my job provides it, but I keep my own cutlery because it saves the environment.

Lobby_Bee 17

Couldn't you think of a better way to eat pasta without a fork? Let me teach you a trick to do that. First pour your pasta into a mug, then sip it like its your morning coffee. Voila! No dirty pens to stick in your mouth.