By ow - 13/06/2011 05:39 - United States

Today, I was home alone in my apartment. I tripped over my dresser and fell and sprained my ankle. As I was laying there in agonizing pain, my downstairs neighbor shouted at me to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 996
You deserved it 4 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beebow_fml 5

Limp over to his apartment and break his whole leg.

If you're making enough noise due to "agonizing pain" from a mere sprained ankle, I imagine you would die if you had ACTUALLY INJURED YOURSELF. Next time you have a little boo boo, try not being such a big ******* pussy and maybe your neighbor won't feel the need to yell at you, princess.

Comments

Perhaps you should watch where you're going. To get that reaction from your neighbour, in all likelihood, that's not the first time you've been noisy.

rhidiculous 4

you tripped OVER your dresser? must be really small...

Its not as bad as me passin out down a flight of steps and. Spraining everything nd not gettin ny pain meds

It's also not as bad as your grammar. I think I sprained my brain trying to decipher this chicken scratch. Keep in mind that this FML is about someone else's bullshit injury, not yours.

They probably thought you were "doing it".

I've sprained my ankle before and didn't "lie there in agonizing pain."

ninja_ness 3

You've got another perfectly good ankle, use it and go shit on his doorstep.

MissCharlotte_fml 26

You can shit out of your ankle?!

pussy I've completely fractured my collar bone and I was crying or screaming like a pussy

Stop calling the OP a pussy. Ankle sprains can be excruciatingly painful, and severe sprains can be worse than fractures. I've suffered both an ankle fracture and an ankle sprain (different ankles, different incidents) and the sprain was MUCH worse. The doctor told me it would have been easier to treat a fracture. I spent the whole summer in a cast. For "just a SPRAIN".

jeffandjeff 22

It depends on your pain tolerance. Like the guy that fainted when his hand got stuck in a door - pussy. Spraining your ankle and not being able to get up because of pure agony - pussy. Absolutely weak. Low pain tolerance isn't a good excuse.

Jbfu 0

You must be the real Jim Carey with that line