By ow - 13/06/2011 05:39 - United States

Today, I was home alone in my apartment. I tripped over my dresser and fell and sprained my ankle. As I was laying there in agonizing pain, my downstairs neighbor shouted at me to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 996
You deserved it 4 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beebow_fml 5

Limp over to his apartment and break his whole leg.

If you're making enough noise due to "agonizing pain" from a mere sprained ankle, I imagine you would die if you had ACTUALLY INJURED YOURSELF. Next time you have a little boo boo, try not being such a big ******* pussy and maybe your neighbor won't feel the need to yell at you, princess.

Comments

how was he supposed to know that u fell? I don't think u should be angry at him, just tell him what happened.

ur neighbor was probably having sex and u ruined his ******

I'm still trying to figure out how someone trips over their dresser? it's not like it's a small bag or a pair of shoes- it's furniture! but them again people are hitting chipmunks with bikes???

StuckInReality89 2

Agonizing pain? Try giving birth, THEN talk about agonizing pain.

I'm pretty sure women just take advantage of the fact that men'll never know, and just fake the whole "pain" thing. Walk in the park, I bet.

thebestof1984 0

^ ya, cause a 8lb babies feels soooo good coming out of a small hole! We fooled you men!!!!

8 pounds? I was 6 pounds when I was born. Still not looking forward to going through that myself though...

Ugh. I accidentally thumbed up his comment. You have no idea what you're talking about. So don't.

jeffandjeff 22

Well if someone is in agony over a sprained ankle then giving birth would be near impossible for them.

ExtremeEncounter 32

Of course you have to bring up pregnancy. Supremacy amiright?! Oh, that one guy was nearly tortured to death with knives and scalpels, you're such a pussy for reacting naturally to physical injury, what a bitch! Can, can you feel it, the sarcasm? I sure can.

tell them "shut the **** up bitch i sprayed my ankle"

If you're making enough noise due to "agonizing pain" from a mere sprained ankle, I imagine you would die if you had ACTUALLY INJURED YOURSELF. Next time you have a little boo boo, try not being such a big ******* pussy and maybe your neighbor won't feel the need to yell at you, princess.

Stop being a bich before i sprain your ankle u troll

A sprain? No dislocation or fracturing? Yeah OP, STFU you big baby.

fister23 0

it's just a sprained ankle. it's not a break or anything.

nlr 9

fallen and can't get up? call life alert!(:

enonymous 8

I sprained my penis reading this FML. hopefully you'll be able to find the will power to take 2 advil and put ice on your ankle.