By Ricky - 17/08/2009 01:00 - United States

Today, I was home alone and I started to sing Halo by Beyonce. I was starting to get into it and began singing with more passion until the phone rang. It was my neighbor begging me to please shut the hell up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 413
You deserved it 42 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLable 0

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH STUPID METALHEADS HATING ON EVERYTHING THAT IS POPULAR? JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING ISN'T YOUR TASTE, DOESN'T. MEAN. IT'S. BAD. I listen to rock and when I hear fellow fans telling others that anything other than rock is crap, I just want to slam their faces into a brick wall. IT PISSES ME OFF. Point is: everyone's got their musical tastes. If you don't like what someone else likes, suck it up and move on. Don't criticise them because people are just gonna think your a retard.

Comments

6JAX9 0

or maybe hes not gay and likes female singers...

Halo is a song that only a certain special voice may truly sing well. It gets really high pitched and deep.

I agree 100%. My daughter is not a good singer, but she has fun with it and usually it's tolerable. But when she does "Halo," it drives me nucking futs! Beyonce can get away with that droning, repetitive crap because she's got a good voice and smoking hot body, but when a lesser singer tries it, it is like being the victim of the Milgram Experiment.

#35: I think you mean the confederates in the Milgram experiment. The "victims" weren't the ones getting shocked, they were doing the shocking.

You are very sharp, so I guess I should have said the "apparent" victims. The shockers were the apparent subjects, but it turned out that it was so cruel, such experiments are no longer permissible.

Man, if I heard Beyonce herself singing that song I'd beg for her to shut up too.

furry_fml 6

#23 is right, I already heard this fml

waterynuggets 0

MLIA and your music tastes ******* blow if this is real~

GR3453m0nk3y 4

yea really just look at the singer of flyleaf! i think listening to "I'm so sick" by them would turn a gay man straight you dont have to be gay to like female singers but yea, that "song" and the "artist" of the "song" SUCK!!!!!!

Boo bad song. I'm a girl and I don't even like that crappy "song". And if you are a dude well thats creepy and YDI. What guy sings THAT?

aww c'mon dude!! Listen to real music, not whining into a microphone! kudos for getting a complaint though :D