You sure it was the first letter?

By Anonymous - 05/02/2024 14:00 - Canada

Today, after I got dumped a few months ago, I wrote a love letter to win her back. Romantic, right? She didn't think so. She called the cops. Now I may lose my job and my pension, and have to start life over at 40. FML
I agree, your life sucks 236
You deserved it 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Listen, you can pretend it was a love letter, but cops dont get involved for simple love letters. You scared the shit out of her.

yeah no way the cops would get involved over a “love” letter.

Comments

Check put Kenneth Craig's channel on Youtube. Also, good luck with HR and the cops, I am sure they have done some pretty dumb stuff for love as well.

Listen, you can pretend it was a love letter, but cops dont get involved for simple love letters. You scared the shit out of her.

yeah no way the cops would get involved over a “love” letter.

I don't think anyone thought it was romantic to begin with.

TomeDr 24

There’s a line between romantic and creepy. I’m guessing you crossed it.

What did you write that the police are seriously involved?

One letter shouldn't warrant police involvement. Always have a trusted friend read through this sort of thing before you send it. Repeated letters could constitute harassment, but you claim only one.

Damn, what did you write in that letter that warranted the cops to show up??? Sheesh, to paraphrase a movie title, she's just not that into you.