By neverbeenkissed - 03/07/2009 20:09 - United States

Today, I was helping my friend with her little sister's birthday party. We were playing a game where you get up and switch seats if you've done a certain thing. One girl said to switch if you've kissed a boy. I watched as 18 12-year-olds switched seats with each other. I stayed sitting. I'm 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 131
You deserved it 9 049

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Singularity_fml 0

Aww, you're just waiting for a good person to come along. =) Don't worry, your life's not f*****.

falleninlove21 0

thats really not so bad...i have a friend thats 22 that hasn't kissed a boy. dont think of it as a bad thing...she doesn't. the right guy just hasn't come along yet :) a first kiss should be special

Comments

Aw. I'm older than 12 but still younger than you, and I still haven't kissed a boy. And damn 18 12 year olds...what has the world come to today? Although, it doesn't suprise me.

What's weird isn't that the OP hasn't kissed, it's that that many 12-year-olds have. What the eff are they doing kissing?

I still commend you for staying in your seat. If it were me, I probably would have lied about it and switched seats with someone. :P Don't worry about it, though. I hadn't kissed anyone until the age of 17 either. And 12-year-olds these days want to grow up way too fast.

lostmymind16 0

if they were telling the truth and not just standing up to look cool... damn.. that's a lot of young kids getting around.. kind of scary to see what will happen in their futures... OP don't feel bad, you should take pride in your purity.

blabbermouth26 0

I have not kissed a girl at 18 as a football player... does it look like I give a shit? (of course not)

Lol don't worry i would be in the same position as you if i were playing that game. Im a 17 yr old girl aswell.

neokiller_fml 0

I bet they all lie just to look cool infront of others. But still wowww 17 never kissed goodluck...

Don't worry, I'm 17 too and haven't been kissed. I'd be willing to bet that most of those 12 year olds were too embarrassed to say they hadn't been kissed yet, so they lied.

Hey don't worry, it's all the dumbass people that are "popular" that have kissed, I bet you, I'm 13 and most my class hasent gone out with anyone, and were at the top of the school (IQ/Grades) So it really is just where you are in society, ( well that's how I see it as)