Be hotter

By Amanda Howard - 30/11/2020 02:02

Today, I saw that a girl on Twitter made $1.5 million just from OnlyFans and she's only 19. Meanwhile, I'm 21 and working two jobs just to afford school and pay my bills. FML
I agree, your life sucks 887
You deserved it 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why? Shit is hard right now, someone able to make money in a legal job that isn't screwing over anyone else? She charges for it, but every person who gave her money chose to do so, is she wrong for jumping in on that?

Start making some hot homemade **** and you'll get rich, too. Bada-bing, bada-boom! Problem solved!

Comments

Sadly, we live in a very disgusting world. Girls like that make me sick.

Why? Shit is hard right now, someone able to make money in a legal job that isn't screwing over anyone else? She charges for it, but every person who gave her money chose to do so, is she wrong for jumping in on that?

tons of people use their bodies in factories to make other people better off than themselves happy... we just get paid less, treated horribly, and usually end up hurt or worse with those people finding reasons not to pay us for it... she let's people see her naked and enjoys it... the factory is more sickening. metaphorically and literally.

FireS Pitt In kitten 2

Oh you got me. I can't contend with that argument.

Start making some hot homemade **** and you'll get rich, too. Bada-bing, bada-boom! Problem solved!

sarahcroy20 12

And you actually believe she made that much? Wow!

It is up to you to sell your body for money.

OP, so you want to become a sex worker? By the way, most “**** starlets” have a relatively short career. And few of them become mega-successful. There is more to life than what is measured in dollars. Stick to the path you have chosen.

Step 1: Be attractive. Step 2: Don't be unattractive.

Wadlaen 23

Some years ago I earned about $620.000, just by being hit by some drunk drivers in my car one night, spending five weeks in coma and a little more than half a year in hospital, so there are many roads to wealth my friend!😉

some less life threatening than others

tounces7 27

But you're still a woman so it would still be a way for you to make money if you actually wanted to do that. You can't even claim being ugly stops you, there's a fetish for EVERYTHING these days. You could just eat fried chicken in front of the camera and some weirdo would open his wallet to watch it.

some people make more money than that in much worse ways.