By Anonymous - 28/05/2009 20:15 - Canada

Today, I was getting ready for my first date with a boy I really like when my dad insisted on meeting him. My dad is super protective and a cop. He cleaned his gun in front of my date and made it clear he had to be careful with me. My date started to cry when we got to the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 841
You deserved it 6 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shan789mudge 0

awww poor guy :( fhl i hope you dont judge him for that only. I'd be ******** my pants too

Comments

i know how you feel. my dads a cop, my stepmoms cop, and my moms boyfriend is a cop. it sucks,

QuentinM95 0

Aww haha. My girlfriend's dad is like that.. diesel pickup, armory somewhere in the house, just gotta live with it =/

MADISAYSYDI 0

I modded this. This deserves a big "awww!" Lol@#19

WitchCirce 0

I love how some people on here are assuming the date must be an effeminate loser because he started crying after being intimidated with a gun. That's kind of traumatic, and he's probably never had to deal with something like it before. I might cry, too.

SoccerNstuff 0

My dad and his friends and joked about it for YEARS, as long back as i can remember, i cant believe theres a guy who actually did it!

For anybody talking about how a gun is disassembled, yes, it is, but it's also sending a message: 'I'm getting this ready just for you, punk' is what I'd be feeling if it were me. Anyway, somebody who spends time impulsively cleaning a gun like that has a problem. He really feels the need to physically threaten a guy his daughter's seeing? Way to prove cop stereotypes wrong. He'd probably like nothing better than to taser the guy and haul him in for no actual reason.

#20 ROFL Gender-based jealousy is a very strong hint for sexual affections. Your dad should really try to control his incestuous feelings. If he can't stand the thought that other men will touch you, kiss you, sleep with you, then he's a f***ing sicko.

seriously? Fathers just don't want their daughters getting their hearts broken. Wanting to protect your child from someone who you think they are way to good for and wanting to have sex with them is completely different.

Poor lad, but unless your dad is a psycho than the boy has nothing to worry about. Like a hat, a gun does not belong at the dinner table and your boy would have had a valid reason to pull your dad up on it. Damn those parents who ruin everything.

0 3

Wow how old is he? I'm not a tough guy, but I have to say that boy is a wuss for crying when he sees a cop with a gun.