By Anonymous - 28/05/2009 20:15 - Canada

Today, I was getting ready for my first date with a boy I really like when my dad insisted on meeting him. My dad is super protective and a cop. He cleaned his gun in front of my date and made it clear he had to be careful with me. My date started to cry when we got to the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 841
You deserved it 6 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shan789mudge 0

awww poor guy :( fhl i hope you dont judge him for that only. I'd be ******** my pants too

Comments

Tell him to grow a pair. Crying? Seriously? Grow up.

He was cleaning his gun. As in it was unloaded and disassembled. I don't know how that was intimidating enough to make your date cry. Unless, of course, he's some vegan pussy who cries when people step too heavily on grass and bend it. In that case, you deserve it for dating some one who doesn't have anything between his legs. Actually, why would you date this guy at all? **** those people who say "don't judge him too harshly! It was super duper scawy!" You can't judge him too harshly. Tell him you only date guys who fit the medical definition of male.

your father has done more for abstinence than hundreds of others before him. Good for him for making good use of his firearm.

equastriangirl 0
fretforyerlatte 0

what a crybaby. that's just dad for you. my husband will probably be worse when my daughter starts dating. anyhow if he's planning on being a gentleman he should have nothing to fear, huh?

HJORules007 0

Your date is a bitch, haha. Your Dad probably just wanted to help you seperate the men from the boys

lovebear884 0

thats a lot like the song "cleaning this gun" by rodney atkins

Lol #52 he's prolly a mamas boy, dump him. In honest truth I wouldn't have been intimidated by someone like that all, even if he meant it. :)

I would expect nothing less from the father of the girl I dated than to have it explained to me how much his daughter means to him, and have it implied that he would do things to me which I would not like if I did not treat his daughter with proper respect. I made the same clear to my cousin's boyfriend, I'll make it clear with my sister's boyfriends when she starts dating, and I'll scare the living hell out of my daughter's boyfriends should I ever have a daughter. I couldn't respect the father of a girl I dated if he didn't do something like that.