By Anonymous - 28/05/2009 20:15 - Canada

Today, I was getting ready for my first date with a boy I really like when my dad insisted on meeting him. My dad is super protective and a cop. He cleaned his gun in front of my date and made it clear he had to be careful with me. My date started to cry when we got to the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 841
You deserved it 6 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shan789mudge 0

awww poor guy :( fhl i hope you dont judge him for that only. I'd be ******** my pants too

Comments

That's horrible, I mean i wouldnt've cried...but maybe he's a sensitive guy....regardless don't judge him...unless he dumped your ass already XD

FYL for having such a pussy date :P

Phoenix_GAD 0

# 50, 58, etc. yes it is a country song. i call fake.

Well, you might as well kill yourself, because you'll never get a date that way.

ohhhhshizzz 0

Hey #124, **** YOU. No ONE and I mean, NO ONE's dad deserves to die. You asshat, what the **** kind of word is "*******" You are an idiot. I hope YOU get shot.

@53 Police officers dont have to keep their guns at work... Most carry their gun concealed on them when off duty, which is allowed by HR218. HR218 allows them to carry concealed even without a CCW (concealed weapons permit). As for rifles, the police have the same right to bear arms that everyone else has. @31 and 124 Honestly, i think most people (all police officers) are getting tired of your mass generalizations that all cops are power-abusing assholes, and your theories about how America is becoming a police state where cops get away with everything. We can only hope that you people would listen to how ridiculous you sound, but Im not going to hold my breath.

my dad swears hes going to do that everytime go out with anyone. thank god he hasnt! tell your date to man up .

Haha. Your dad is so old school. Funny :) I agree with #144. And this really isn't an FML. More of a **** His Life for crying infront of your date. Lol.

flttopbox88 0

I'm going to be that Dad in 25 years when my daughter starts bringing home boys. Maybe sooner whenever my sister starts bringing home her boyfriends.