By confusedphotographer - 19/04/2009 18:09 - United States

Today, I was fixing some photos for a client. I spent 20 minutes trying to Photoshop an unusual black dot out of a picture. Only then did I discover it was a black dot on my computer screen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 859
You deserved it 64 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

After the first minute wouldn't you notice that the paintbrush wasn't covering the dot?

designedlikedice 0

You should have realized it wasn't on the picture a long time ago. FYL for being so stupid.

Comments

_mcs_ 0

You deserve this for being that stupid. After ten seconds, how did you not realize that the dot was on the screen? This is an FML, just really boring and it makes you look extremely stupid.

SucksToBeYa 0

How bout we ALL comment on how this is not an FML. That would be pretty unique.

OH NO, poor you. I can't tell you how many times I've done things like that. Photoshop is frustrating...if you're going to post things like that on FML, maybe you shouldn't have it.

This is a prime example of why letting the users moderate just doesn't work.

fjonslife410 0

Today, my computer screen wasn't clean enough so i spent 20 minutes trying to clean it with photoshop. FML.

well then, guess who isn't going back to you ever again....THAT GUY!

Wow these are some harsh comments, it's mildly amusing, sucks for him having a dead pixel on his comp.

jowii 0

you guys are assholes and should go F yourselfs. i found it amusing

jowii 0

and for those of you who are complaing about how it "wasted 5 seconds of your time" you spent more time than that to comment on it, so you really make no since at all....

locoamor 0

No offense..but how is this an FML? Sure, that's kinds funny, but not FML worthy..